Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Children's Museum

On Monday, June 25th, Graemma and I took Mikaela to the Children's Museum at Fair Park.  Mikaela was very timid and clingy at first but found some fun things to do and ended up having a good time, I think.  
working puzzles

raising balloons

reading weather books

watching a ball sorting contraption
 The Children's Museum is divided into various rooms: Town, Farm, Home/Backyard, & Water.  The Water room was a hit or should I say a splash?
 We ran into a friend of mine from work who was taking her son out for a day at the museum.  Here they are playing in the water room.

 After getting thoroughly wet, we took a break to change and then headed to the Farm.
showing me a potato

sorting vegetables

 Our last stop was the sand box.  I think sand and water were the favorites.  It doesn't take much to entertain a child, does it?

She was saying, "cheese" in this picture, but was too busy playing to actually look up.


No comments:

Post a Comment