Friday, June 7, 2013

Haircut

Since Mikaela hasn't been able to see without pushing bangs out of her face for several weeks now, I thought maybe I'd take her for a hair cut.  Enjoy!

Most recent picture of her hair, pre-cut.  I didn't take one this morning.

She did great in the chair.  She just became very still and quiet, not really verbally responding to any questions asked of her, but followed Lynn's instructions of looking down, up, etc as she cut.  Before and after the cut, she was excited and bubbling with energy.


no more bangs in her face


I will try to get better pictures later, but it's really cute.  It will be a nice, short, summer hair cut.  Hopefully it will help thicken her hair a little.  She isn't into pigtails or anything, just a simple bow from time to time so this hair cut was perfect for that.  I can't believe how grown up she's getting!

P.S.  It will be several years I figure before we have a post like this for Nicholas, Mr. Baldy.

No comments:

Post a Comment