Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Murder Mystery Dinner

Last Friday night, Mike and I had a fabulous time solving a murder mystery with some of our closest friends.   If you've never done one of these before, you should.  It's a blast!  Each person assumes a character/identity.  During each round, the characters sit around and chat revealing information according to our character profiles, putting clues together to try and figure out the killer is.  We did this with our friends three years ago (sadly I didn't blog about it) and were finally able to do it again.  This time, I think we plan to make it an annual event.

Cast of Characters:
 Ladies:
 Gents:
 Donald J Brooks & his wife, Florence Wing Brooks: Donny & Flo
 Eiaguella R. Aminmund or "ERA"
 Dr. Malcom K. T. Praktiss
 ERA with Miranda T Shetes, "Randy"
 Jeremy, the innocent bystander

 Roger S. B. Astird: The Killer

 Laughing - which we did A LOT!

My Character: Dame Allison Bigh "Ali" and Jessie was Prosper Alvin Bates Esq "Pro"

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I LOVE reliving this! I should have guessed my character's REAL profession when I read the last name (Shetes) and nickname (Randy) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! And thank you for including Jeremy!

    ReplyDelete