Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween

I am a few days behind, but I wanted to blog about Halloween.  On Tuesday, 10/29, Mike took Mikaela to Chick-fil-a for Trunk or Treat.  She had a great time going to different trunks and also getting her face painted.  It was a good daddy-daughter date.







On Halloween, we took some pre-costume pictures before heading out to Trick-or-Treat in my parent's neighborhood.


Then the kids got dressed up for the main event.  Nicholas was a cow for his first Halloween.

Cow Tipping


Nicholas stayed with Graemma and Aunt Amy to help pass out candy while we walked the neighborhood.  Mikaela was very independent this year, unafraid to go up to people's doors, knock or ring the bell, and say trick-or-treat.  She had a great time.  Leaving one house, she exclaimed, "The is the best Halloween!"



We had a great time building memories.

Stay tuned for Mikaela's 4 year old post.  I am waiting for dr stats tomorrow to post.  I'll include her birthday party when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment