Sunday, May 18, 2014

14 Months Old

Nicholas is 14 months old.  Sometimes I feel like's he's still just a tiny baby, and sometimes I wonder where that little baby went.  He's definitely an active little boy.

Language:
Says: Da, uh-oh (when things drop, either accidentally or on purpose), Weeee (which he uses when we are in motion (in the car, stroller, or bike caddy)
Signs: more, all done, eat, milk
He babbles a lot.  I haven't really distinguished any words, but at times I do think he's saying words, just not completely clear yet.

Things he loves:
dancing
climbing
playing outside
balls
building with soft blocks or legos (usually only 2 blocks high)
knocking down everything built (whether he built it or not)
splashing at bath time

Food:  He is a little pickier than he used to be, but still a pretty good eater.  Of course, my comparison is Mikaela, the pickiest eater ever.  He loves fruit and crackers.


No comments:

Post a Comment