Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Fun

I intended to do one Halloween post on Nov. 1st, so that today, Nov. 2nd, I could post about Mikaela turning five.  However, I had to run 12 miles (turned out to be 11.4), immediately followed by 3 hours of helping at my program's garage sale, only to spend the rest of the afternoon/evening preparing for Mikaela's party.  So... I'm just now getting to the Halloween post.

Last week,  Mike's company had a Fall Festival event that we attended.  Here are photos from that.



Nicholas loves to color.



So does Mikaela...





All kinds of carnival games and they all wanted to play in the sand.



scaring mommy by trying to jumping off the curb
On Halloween during the day, my school allowed kids to dress up (It was Red Ribbon Week) and teachers were encouraged to as well.  Someone got the idea that teachers should be different types of fairies (Vocabulary Fairy, Coronary Fairy, Contrary Fairy, Literary Fairy, Scary Fairy, Revolutionary Fairy, etc).

I was the Dairy Fairy:
Most of the staff dressed up....

Dairy Fairy

Some of the amazing Deaf Ed Staff I have the privilege to work with everyday
Then that night, we did "Trunk or Treat" at church, followed by a few houses in the Graemparents' neighborhood.
Baby Bear




Goldilocks and the Three Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment